Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

Good Morning everyone, Psalm 118:24 says This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoie and be glad in it.
Today we woke to beautiful sunshine and warm temps. promised, my husband called me to come and bring my camera. He said that
outside our front door were these crows with an egg that was to be their breakfast today. It seems one of our mallards couldn't make it to her nest. Watching God's creations is one of the most rewarding things, they teach us so many lessons.




This was so funny, I took more pics.

Yesterday was one of those days where planning just wasn't going to happen. So I went with the flow, and had a wonderful day. Thus the verse I have chosen today. God makes each and everyday, and we are to rejoice and be glad.

I walked and exercised, and then decided to get my camera and take some photos as there is always something interesting going on, we worked in our garden preparing it for planting.

The one thing that was a surety, was our Tuesday night date, we went to our favorite restaurant for dinner and spent some time talking about of all things, the farm and what we are going to plant. LOL

Hope you had a very blessed day, and that today will be filled with many more blessings.
Hugs,
Sue

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Hello Sue, I loved your verse and I feel just that way this morning. The sun is shining and the meadowlarks are singing and I am getting ready to go for a walk too. I was charging my Ipod so I could listen to Charles Stanly while I walked. I love to hear about your days and what a nice way to spend a date, talking over the garden. Isn't gardening with your husband the most romantic thing in the whole world. :) I love your blog because it is
so filled with kindness and joy in the Lord. You sure brighten my day.
You are a blessing, have a great day.

Barb said...

Hi Sue -

I love birds, birds of all kinds! Red-Winged Black Birds are my favorite, I love their song.

What a wonderful night to go on a date! I think most people think of Friday or Saturday as date night, but Tuesday would be perfect! It's so nice to just be alone and let your hearts talk to each other!

Gardening is somewhere off in the distance for us here in Idaho! It's still pretty cold outside, the ground is still frozen. We don't even start to get ready until at least the end of April. But, it's never too late to plan!

Your scripture this morning really does sum it all up! We need to rejoice in what the Lord gives us each day and be thankful that we are here! We need to make sure that we are ready to serve and share, however we can. Thank you for sharing today!

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

Hugs,

Barb

♥ Kathy said...

Yay for date night! How fun! I hope y'all had a great St. Patrick's Day! Love, Kathy

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Loved the verse! I love to watch the many different birds at the feeder. Have a wonderful weekend. blessings,Kathleen