Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

Saturday musings


Today, was one of those days where everything just fell into place. I love days like this and will take everyone that I can get. lol
Yesterday was completely the opposite. LOl. I think they call it LIFE.
I got everything done on my list for today and a few extras. Don't you just like that word "EXTRA"
Looking out the dining room window, this morning, my dear friends keeping those bugs out of my beds.

Here they are galavanting across the front lawn.
I enjoy all of the animals that live here on the farm.








The main thing I wanted to accomplish was making my first seasonal batch of strawberry jam,"delicious."  I am now looking in my recipe book for different recipes to make with my strawberries.  I was glad to have this extra jam today, notice that word(EXTRA) again.lol


It's getting late and I better say good night, as we have a full day tomorrow. Hope your day tomorrow will be filled with many blessings, and I want to say a very special "Happy Birthday" to my friend "Kim", over at My field of dreams.  Please go by and give her some birthday wishes.May she have many many more. This bouquet is for you Kim, 

Hugs, 
Sue
p.s.
Please excuse this messy post, my computer is acting up.

9 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Oh Sue, you are so sweet so I will take those lovely flowers that are on your table, except if I was there I would sit and we would get all caught up and I would watch your ducks on the lawn and eat fresh strawberry jam. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday,
Thank you so much for your kindness to me.
Love,
Kim

Barb said...

Hi Sue!

What a great post! Life does have a way of giving us ups and downs, I'm so glad that you had a great day today!

I also love all the little farm creatures - they make me smile!

EXTRA anything, but especially strawberry jam, can't be a bad thing! Yours looks delicious! EXTRA chores, sounds like something I need to do more of!

Have a very blessed Sunday.

Hugs,
Barb

Nikki (Sarah) said...

these pics are amazing. Sarah

Farm Girl said...

Good evening Sue,
I just wanted you to know what a wonderful day I had, My kids were so sweet and I spent two hours on the phone with my sister and my brother brought a BBQ that he sells at his feed store. It was a wonderful day,my other brother and sister in law dropped by with a wonderful cookbook so I felt very loved and very spoiled, you know maybe it is good they only come once a year. :)
Well, Off to plant pepper plants. I got so burned yesterday, I am waiting until the sun is low in the sky.
I hope you have a very nice week.
Love,
Kim

mum4305 said...

Hi Sue. It has been so long since I've visited. Your jam looks yummy. Even though we can't taste it the color is amazing. Enjoyed your photos. Have a blessed week.

mum4305 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

How I would love to sit out on that front porch after a great meal in your dining room.

myletterstoemily said...

it was a lovely post. i especially
enjoyed the 'make way for goslings."

Anonymous said...

Love your part of heaven on earth- it's like stepping into a prefect dream.. Enjoyed your post!