Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~


New Years Greetings!!
written by Sue with love,  Friday December 31, 2010

It is early evening this New Years Eve, and I wanted to wish all of you a most blessed and happy new year!May all of your hopes,dreams and wishes be fulfilled this new year.May the peace of God fill your hearts, as  you take this new journey.
At midnight tonight we will all close another chapter in this book of our life, and our hearts and minds will be set on writing a new chapter. I close this chapter tonight with a lot of mixed emotions and am looking forward with great anticipation on what new adventures God has in store for me as I write the new one.
God has been, is, and will always be faithful to us, and I am so thankful for this assurance!

We are spending a quiet evening at home tonight as we usually do, dinner, reflecting, and watching an old movie but have also added a new adventure, we will be going to a little town nearby after the movie, they will have their first flea dropping at midnight!!! Then we will come home and start the new year with prayer.
Hope your evening is filled to the brim with much happiness. To each of you who take the time to stop by and visit, I want you to know how much I treasure your friendship, and how truly thankful I am for you.
Much love,
Sue

Snow around the farm, it has truly been a winter wonderland, our first Christmas snow in a very long time.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Happy New Year Sue!
I look forward to traveling through it with you here at your beautiful blog.
May it be filled with abundant joys and graces from the Lord!
blessings to you and yours ..Trish

Farm Girl said...

Is that your pond? Oh it looks so pretty in the snow. Sue what is a "first flea dropping at Midnight?"
I have tried to figure that out.
I am so thankful for you too. If not for you I would have given up and I am so thankful because I know God sent you. Your pictures are so pretty and I love your pear trees in the snow too. I am so happy you had such a nice Christmas and I pray your 2011 is just as blessed.
Hugs from me to you.
Kim

Jenni said...

Happy New Year's to you and yours, Sue! I hope the year ahead is filled with lots of joyous moments for your family, and for all creatures great and small on the farm. Thanks for adding so much "Home - grown" and farm - y joy to our lives through your blog...

I, too, am curious about the "flea dropping" is that like a flea market????

Best wishes, Jenni

Happy@Home said...

Count me in on being curious about what a "flea dropping" is.
Your farm looks beautiful covered in snow. Our snowman lost his head and tummy yesterday :). Poor guy. It was fun while it lasted.
You have written a beautiful post for the ending of one year and the beginning of another. I have thoroughly enjoyed my visits to your blog and look forward to many more.
Wishing you a new year filled with good health and happiness.

Walk In Truth said...

Hello Sue & Happy New Year!!!

I love all the snow, and the icicles on the trees. It must be sooooo cold, but so much fun. I have seen snow, but never been in falling snow. I will be in Lake Tahoe in April, and it's possible it may be snowing, I pray it will. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

God bless your day

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your snow is beautiful!
Happy New Year to you, Sue!