Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

~Photo Friday~

Written by Sue, September 6, 2013                              a beautiful day indeed.

One of my favorite cakes, ten layer chocolate. yummy! the most requested cake at the farmhouse!
Linking  up with Katie's Photo Friday, I almost forgot about this party, sorry for two back to back post, thank you Katie for hosting.
Blessings,
 Sue
Kati’s Little Corner of the World


11 comments:

Vee said...

Ten layers! Oh my...is there a secret recipe?

Kati said...

Oh that sounds good! It looks pretty, too! Is there a recipe you can share?

Thank you for linking up to Photo Friday!

ellen b. said...

Death by chocolate! That looks great! I'm going to have to look into this Friday challenge! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl said...

Sorry for back-to-back posts? No apologies needed...after all, you just served up a spectacular dessert! :D

Carol said...

That cake looks absolutely delicious. I feel my sugar count going up just looking at the yummy goodness.

Smiles,
Carol

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

I just gained back 10 pounds just looking at this and my mouth is watering! Way to go lady!!
Hugs!!

Flat Creek Farm said...

10 layers.. oh my!! Looks fabulous. My hubby loves my Hershey's perfectly chocolate cake recipe, however this looks even better and more chocolatey than that one. Yummy! -Tammy

Doniene said...

I could have just jumped right in the photo and taken a big ole bite!!! Do you share recipes? Would love to make it for my chocolate loving family!!

Blessings

happyone said...

Oh my that looks soooo good.
What keeps me from eating things like that is to realize how many calories are in it and how many extra miles I would have to walk. : )

Christine said...

I bet that your caked doesn't last very long. Yummy picture!

Debbie said...

I have always wanted to bake one of those but have never tried. I would like to try the caramel version too.

I have enjoyed catching up here this morning! I can't believe you picked the very time I was leaving blog land to come BACK with such great posts. Looks like I'm the blessed one on the receiving end.