Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

Asking for prayers

Hello dear friend, just a note from me asking for your prayers.I will be in the hospital for a few days, the DR. Thought that I might have had another tia, they are running lots of tests to determine the cause of my symptoms. DH and I thought it was exhaustion but after a week of rest, with me not rested and not feeling better ,we felt like it was time to call the dr.

Here's what happened, my primary dr was on vacation, I was told to go to the ER, I called my in town neurologist, and found that he had passed away, (shock) I then called my neurology surgeon in Raleigh, they advised me to go to the ER asap. So we did, I was taken back immediately to try and stabilize my bp, later admitted, and now the wait begins.

I have been stabilized after 24 hrs. Just waiting for more tests and results. Please pray specifically for great results on my test, wisdom from the DRs. On what protocol to go with. And that God's peace will continue to rest on me and my family., as this has been so unexpected for us.
Love
Sue
Philippians 4:6-7 be anxious for nothing, but in everything,by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Love,
 Sue

16 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Dearest Friend,
I will pray for you and for your health and peace.
Hugs and love from Pennsylvania. : )

Farm Girl said...

I am praying for you now Sue. I will continue to pray for you. Blessings to you, and God bless you.
Kim

Christine said...

Yes, prayers are being said!

Rebecca Jo said...

Lifting up prayers!

Gina said...

Praying for you, Sue. May you feel God's peace during the wait for the results and more.

happyone said...

Just said a prayer for you and will pray for you each morning on my walk.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Sue, I'm praying that God will grant the doctor's wisdom and peace to you and your family. ♥

Vee said...

Yes, dear Sue, I am praying for you to know His comfort in this unexpected turn of events. Praying for His healing touch and for the peace in knowing that His hands are the safest place in all the world to be. Then, in the words of Gloria Gaither, always look for God in the interruptions. Sending love...

Theresa said...

I will be praying for you! I have been out of town and just seeing this post! Praying that this morning finds you feeling much better and getting good results! HUGS!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping you in my prayers.

Lorrie said...

I just prayed for you, Sue, and trust that you will find peace in a troubling situation.
Hugs from the west coast of Canada.

Lorrie

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, Sue, this makes my heart sad for you. I will definitely be praying and will look forward to hearing the latest. Love and prayers to you!

Debbie Harris said...

Dearest Sue~ I will certainly put you to my prayer journal and I'm trusting the Lord will hear and answer the many prayers that are going up on your behalf.
May your family find the peace of God during this time as well.
You know that you are in the hands of the Lord and He is also working with the doctor's and we can believe that God will give them the wisdom they need.
Rest,and be of good courage as you wait on the Lord to work all things out.

Sending love and hugs your way~

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Oh Wow.....
Will sure be praying for you hon, and hope they get to the bottom of what is causing
your tiredness.

Blessings to you and yours for peace and comfort,
Nellie

Barb said...

Dear Sue,

I'm hoping that by the time you see this message, you will be on the mend, but you and your family will, of course, be in my prayers. My you find the peace and healing that you need in your life at this trying time.

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue, please keep us updated. Will keep you and your family in prayer going forward....