Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

I'M home

Written by Sue, Friday, August 3, 2018       Rain, rain, rain for 7 days, and still going 


I was greeted by these beauties as I arrived home. They bloom each August, self seeding and multiplying as the wind blows. The fragrance is unbelievable.




It was so wonderful to be home even though I was only away for a few days, the quote "there's no place like home," is such a true statement. I could hardly wait to start nesting again, so I did three loads of laundry, and a few dishes. this let me know that all is going to be back to normal real soon.

I am doing well, My testing was good, just some adjusting of my BP meds."THANK YOU" TO ALL FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS AND PRAYERS, I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO REALLY EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR YOUR LOVE, KINDNESS  AND FRIENDSHIP.

When I started blogging, I had no idea of the friendships I would make. Today as I was visiting those who had commented on my last post, my heart overflowed with joy! Each time I visit and see your passion and love of faith, family,home, I am so encouraged, and blessed beyond words. We all certainly have gone through so much together, haven't we, and we will forever be bonded.

Bloggers not only visit, but they gift each other with gifts of love, such as these gifts I received from my blogging friend Janette (http://janettessage.blogspot.com)and her son Benjamin, we have been friends for years, and hope to meet someday. Janette doesn't blog much anymore, we stay in touch via instagram, she is so busy enjoying her dear grandchildren. I am so enjoying my blessings.

 I am also blessed with friends nearby, my friend Trish not only was at the hospital but brought dinner this evening. I forgot to take a photo,, it was spaghetti with sauce, salad and breadsticks, so delicious.

Love from the farmhouse.
Sue

18 comments:

Gina said...

Sue, I am so glad that the doctors were able to diagnosis what the problem was and adjust your bp medication. That is an answer to prayer!! Such lovely flowers to greet you and welcome you home. It does feel good to be home even when it means doing laundry and dishes. ♥

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

It's wonderful you are back home, Sue! I'm so happy your doctors made adjustments to your medication and now you are feeling like doing laundry! Getting back to normal everyday tasks is comforting. Take care. ♥

Billie Jo said...

So very happy to see you cozy and healthy at home, my friend.
Being home is the best medicine, right?
Lovely thoughts on this wonderful world of Blogging too.
Hugs!

Sandi said...

Glad you are back and doing well!

Theresa said...

Oh YES, there is NO place like home and I am happy to hear that you are right there enjoying it:) Blogging has brought me SO many great friends that I will have for the rest of my life and for that I am thankful! Enjoy your day, take care of YOU! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Christine said...

Heart and home, home sweet home, there is no place like home, WELCOME HOME!!
Yes, blogging has given us great “friends”! We share and care.
(Hi Janette, miss you!)

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad you are home and you are doing better. I was sure worried, I just would stop and pray for you.
I hope you are much more back to normal soon.

Patsy said...

Glad all is well, and we love you dear blog friend.

Barb said...

Hi Sue!

There truly is, no place like home! I'm so glad that all is well...you had me a little worried, thank goodness for prayer!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

happyone said...

Happy you are back home and feeling better.
Yes, blogging friends are special people. : )
The flowers in your garden are beautiful and I love your winding gravel path. Beautiful.

CHERI said...

I just found you through a blog that I regularly frequent...THEY CALL ME GANKY. Just wanted to tell you that your blog is lovely. Sounds like you have been having health issues...I'm so sorry. Hopefully you will continue to restore your health to enjoy your lovely home, wonderful husband, and that precious pup. Now I'm off to read more of your posts. Please feel free to stop by my blog sometimes if you need more reading to do:) cherischatter.blogspot.com

Debbie Harris said...

Happy to hear that you are home and enjoying the pleasures of HOME.
Your garden of lovely flowers are gorgeous, and I'm sure they gifted you with a most delightful welcome with their fragrance.
Another of God's many blessings through His creation.

Take care of yourself~

Stephanie said...

Sweet Sue, what a wonderful answer to prayer! I'm so glad you're home and all is going well.

Thank you, dear one, for the lovely visit to my blog. Your comments have always brightened my day. As I get back into the groove of blogging, I look forward to visiting you often.

Hugs and blessings!

Pam Richardson said...

Sue, I am so glad you are back home and your tests went well. BP meds can make you feel rotten. Have a blessed Sunday and take care of yourself!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy to hear that you are home. Take care and God Bless.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Sue,
Glad to know you are home and doing well. Your lilies are absolutely amazing and bet they
smell so lovely.........do they smell like Easter lilies, cause they sure look like Easter
lilies.......

What a lovely gift from your friend. I always enjoy Magnolia journal, as I am sure you
will or have already. lol

Take care hon,
Blessings, Nellie

ellen b. said...

Oh dear, I missed the fact that you were in the hospital. Glad things are regulated better for you now. May God continue to heal and uphold you!

Mrs.T said...

So thankful that your tests came back good and that it is just a tweak of medication that is needed. It must have been a bit scary.

Such a blessing to read that you are back to nesting again and that you have the energy to do so.

Thanks for your recent visits to my blog ... I have been very slow in replying to comments of late.