Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

~Thankful~

Written by Sue, Saturday, July 4, 2020        Sunny,very hot, humid, typical summer day!


Hello dear  friends, thinking of you today, wishing you and your loved ones  a very Happy 4th of July weekend. I think of you all so often.
I am so thankful  to live here in America, to know the price that was paid, and is continuing to be paid for the freedoms I get to enjoy each day! With all the turmoil going on, I know this, our Heavenly  Father is still in control, to which I totally rely on! His Peace is perfect, unlimited, freely given. 

Isaiah 26:3~ YOU will keep him in perfect peace; whose mind is stayed on YOU; because he trust in YOU!

I sure Miss Y'all!
Blessings,
Sue
~p.s.See you soon~

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

i hope you have a wonderful weekend! I love this quote and picture.

Susie said...

Thank you Sue. We did have a joyful 2 hours with my 4 daughters and their husbands. It was a meal and visiting..at distancing. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy 4th!

Vee said...

Hope that your Independence Day has been blessed. I appreciate your thoughts so much as this day draws to a close. See you soon!

ellen b. said...

So grateful for His perfect peace! Stay well dear friend!

Theresa said...

Thank you Sue for this post! Our Heavenly Father is still in control and for that I am thankful! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Edna B said...

Pogo and I are wishing you a wonderful Independence Day weekend. This is a beautiful country we have. We are blessed. Hugs, Edna B.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love that verse, and so good to hear from you! I know you must be busy busy with your farm and gardens growing. That's a happy kind of busy! We are so blessed to live in America! God bless America!! land that I love!! Amen!

Buttercup said...

Hope you enjoyed a great weekend. Quieter than usual this year, but glad to celebrate America's birthday.

Christine said...

You are right, great to know God does have control over everything!

*So how is your morning cup of coffee, these days? I loved the posts about you making coffee and getting a new coffee maker... it was a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy 4th of July to you, Sue! I will join you in praying for our country! xo

Mrs.T said...

Amen, Sue. God has all in His control. Praying with you for our country.