1. Howdy Hodgepodgers. It's kind of fun to be back, isn't it? Last time we met was September, 2018. Tell me something big-important-happy-or sad that's happened in your life since that date. Just one thing. We don't know how long this current isolation situation is going to last and we might need to dole out our news bit by bit.
Wow! I have gotten a wee bit older, and hopefully a little wiser..
2. Might as well get this out of the way early on...COVID-19. On
3. Raise your hand if you think you might run out of steam in the cooking departbefore it's all said and done? What's something delicious you've cooked or eaten in your own kitchen in the past week?
I love to cook/bake, so I think I have got this covered.
4. What's a television show or movie you've seen recently (it could be an oldie) that you really liked?
I watched, Beverly Lewis', "The Shunning", last evening, enjoyed it so much.
5. Share something funny you've seen or heard this week.
6. Insert your own random thought here