Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

Written by Sue, Sunday November 19, 2017              sunny, cool, temps. 50's beautiful crisp day.


Enjoying this wonderful season of Thanksgiving, I am thankful today that I have the privilege to assemble and worship our heavenly Father with other believers.
I am also thankful that after church today Mr P. and I will gather with my Mother and siblings for our annual Thanksgiving dinner at her home. I haven't seen my sister in almost a year. 
May your day be filled with many blessings.
Love, 
Sue

5 comments:

Sandi said...

“I am thankful today that I have the privilege to assemble and worship our heavenly Father with other believers.”

YES! That is a blessing.

ellen b. said...

So nice that you get to celebrate a Thanksgiving meal with your mom and siblings. Blessings!

Farm Girl said...

I hope your day is perfect Sue! Happy Thanksgiving!

happyone said...

Hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy Thanksgiving.

happyone said...

Oh yes, my biggest thank you is for my salvation. : )
Smallest is ice cream.