Pear tree lane Farmhouse

~Welcome home~

This blog is dedicated to my dear family who live many miles away, and to you dear ladies , who have a heart for keeping the home fires burning. You, who love and cherish your family, and have a desire to create a home that says "Welcome, you are loved and cared for."

My desire is that when you leave that you will be encouraged and know that you too are loved.

Sue~

~Amour Amour Amour~

Written by Sue, Monday, February 12, 2018     partly sunny with afternoon showers, very warm, temps. 70's

A little farmhouse love from me to you on this week of Valentine's Day! May your days be filled with love, joy, peace, contentment, happiness and thankfulness.
This is a table in the breakfast area that I decorated, a visible reminder of "Love"
.
We must celebrate with chocolates, I could eat the whole box!~wink~
of course we must have flowers
the foyer also sings a tune of  "Love" too!(oops forgot to clear the banister)
 The master bath sends a love note to me while I am getting dressed!(another oops, I forgot to remove the paper towel holder).

I interrupt this love feast to announce my plans for this week, cleaning and organizing closets after a fiasco last week of and uninvited guest,(more about that later). Hint...Eeeek! I will also be baking cookies to mail to loved ones near and far. 
have a blessed day,
Love ,
 Sue
John 15:12~"This is My commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you."

18 comments:

ellen b. said...

Lovely visuals of love, Sue. Fun. You are inspiring me to go up in the attic and retrieve the Valentine's day bin! Sorry about that unwelcome visitor. What a loaded week this is with Valentine's Day, Shrove Tuesday, (Pancake Day), the beginning of Lent, Ash Wednesday. Hope you are surrounded by love and joy this week, Sue!

Rebecca said...

You're WAY ahead of me!
How beautiful your home - AND heart ♥

Farm Girl said...

How very nice to read your blog today. I was feeling blue, so its nice to be reminded of all of the love that surrounds us. Have a wonderful day.

happyone said...

Your Valentine decorations are very pretty.
Must have been a mouse.

NanaNor's said...

Hi Sue, I haven't decorated yet and I am having all the girls(8 grands plus 2 daughters)for lunch on Wednesday-also a craft and time enjoying each other. I do need to get hubby a card and maybe some flowers.
Have a wonderful week dear one.
Hugs,
Noreen

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Great Valentine decor and touches of LOVE. Have yourself a happy Valentine's!

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness!
How very lovely!
I adore all your festive touches, my friend.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love.
And chocolate. : )

Lorrie said...

Wonderful sights of love around your house. None here, and I don't think I'm going to get to any this year. But I'm planning a special dinner for the two of us on the 14th.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Sue,
Loved seeing your Valentines decorations. I didn't get to do any this year, as I have my
hands full planning a surprise! So it will have to wait till next year.....but I have to
say I have missed it.....but we do have nice plans for Valentines day....so looking forward
to that....
Glad to see you post as always.
Take care hon,
Blessings Galore,
Nellie

Barb said...

Hi Sue!

Happy Valentines Day...tomorrow! Your love filled home is just beautiful, I love all the little hearts and tokens of love you've created around every corner. All the little things forgotten, are just reminders that we live and love in these homes, It's all good!

Have a wonderful week, Sue!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Hi Sue, your home is so prettily decorated! I didn't put up a single thing this year...I am getting lazy, I think. BG asked me at dinner if I wanted flowers or if I wanted to go out to eat for Valentine's Day. As much as I love flowers, I love eating out more! :) I could have said both, but I didn't want to push my luck. haha! Wishing you and your beloved a very special and Happy Valentine's Day! xx Cheryl

Blondie's Journal said...

Hi, Sue!

I don't do much Valentine's Decorating having just recovered from Christmas tear-down, so, I really enjoyed this post. Makes me want to cook something heartwarming for hubby---or, make reservations!!!

Smooch!

Jane

Anonymous said...

Oh your tree is adorable..
Oh Sorry, found you in blog world lol

Blessings, Renee @
https://homekeepersjournal.blogspot.com/

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sue! It looks so festive and yummy in your home! I'm imagining the reason for the closet clean out-yikes! Have a happy week of love. ♥

Vee said...

Hope that you’ve shared a lovely Valentine’s Day with your Beloved. All of your decor touches are lovely. Hope that the cookie baking was fun, too.

Vee said...

Okay...you asked for it! *poke* ☺️

Vee said...

double poke! 🤓

Christine said...

Just checking in with life on The Farm.
Must be busy!