I have wanted to join Wednesday Hodgepodge for quite a while, and am so glad I did, this was fun. It caused me to do some serious thinking about myself.~smile~So here goes...
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Absolutely, That is way I am such a fan of taking photos, each one tells it own story, as time goes by we have a tendency to forget, but once you look at a photo you are immediately brought back to that moment.
2. Have you ever driven any part of the Pacific Coast Highway? If so what was your favorite stop? If not, is this sort of trip on your bucket list?
No, I haven't, and it's not on m bucket list yet., as my list is so long.
3. How do the changing seasons affect you? As the seasons change do you find yourself looking more forward or backward? Which season-season transition bothers you most? Why do you think that is?
I love the changing season, I find my self looking forward, especially to Autumn, I really don't know why, unless its because Autumn has all my favorite colors, or it could be that the summer has been especially hot and humid and I need a change. I guess I would have to say that winter is my least favorite season, I am not a fan of cold weather.
4. It's your birthday and you get to pick the dinner menu. What are we having? Do you ever lie about your age?
We are having steak, salad and a baked potato, and one of my Mother's specialty cakes, each year she surprises me.
No, I never lie about my age, I just don't volunteer! ~wink~
5. What's a life lesson you've learned recently?
That nothing says the same, just sit still and things will change.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The recent events that have happened in our beloved country, have caused me to Stop! and realize how important life is, and that our lives can forever change in a moment
I have also witnessed that spirit, of "Never ever give up," how in times of crisis we all come together and unite for the common good of humanity. This can only come from a power higher than ourselves, "God," our creator. Our thoughts and prayers are with all who have been affected!
This photo tells a story... My blessings jar is dressed and sitting among my favorite decorations for my favorite season, reminding me to write and add my many blessings . Do you have a blessings/thankful jar?
Thank you, Joyce, for hosting Wednesday Hodgepodge!
Click below to join with me.